Wishes

Wishes
If all those bright stars up there in that dark night skye were wishes, who knows what wii can wish for. Everyone has a wish they always want to be granted. If i had a wish, i would wish for everyone to be happy. Even if something bad happened, i wish for them to have the strength to move on and try harder. So that everyone can smile, not a fake smile, but a smile that comes from the heart. A smile that is as bright as each and every shining star

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My depression life

I did an australian quiz thing about depression a while back and i had a 9/10
Today i did it again cause i really felt like killing myself like the usual
and i got a 10/10 surprisingly

so now on since so much things are screwin up my life im going to document
times that i cried, fell empty or jus plain want to kill myself
theres been many before this in the pass month or so but ill start today

18/08/11
Cried and want to die- i home from shopping for my assignment and i was about 20 mins late for the time mum assigned 8.30 because we got lost. Mum comes in swearing in my face. saying how worthless and useless of a person i am. Says all i ever do is cried and then just go back to my uselessness verbally abusing me and all. then she goes outside and starts laughing with the rest of my family
I really feel as if im adopted. i wouldnt mine if i did cause it would really show why they keep treating me like im a piece of shit. I dont want to live a world where my "parents" treat me no better then a stanger. At times like this i really jus want to get a knife and stab myself in the chest so that i could die and leave everything behind for them. So they know how much pain they put me through since the minute i was born. No one seems to know these things until its too late. If i did kill myself like that at least theyd treat my little brother Quang better right?....

No comments:

Post a Comment